Swing Bed Program
Following a hospital stay related to surgery, illness or injury, some patients require further care to reach an optimal level of strength and wellness to safely return to their home or residential facility. The Swing Bed Program helps patients achieve this goal through hospital-based skilled nursing care and rehabilitation.
All the Benefits of a Hospital
Physician on site 24/7, lab services, pharmacy, medical imaging, specialists available for consultation, and licensed social workers seven days a week, all within a 25-bed acute care community hospital.
Washington State Department of Health Designations:
- Trauma Level V
- Cardiac Level II
- Stroke Level III
- Physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapies
- Therapies scheduled as practical to what patients can tolerate
- Modified barium swallow studies, home safety evaluations, animal assisted therapy, horticulture therapy and community reintegration
One Nurse for Every Six Patients (on average)
Includes complex wound care and central line management.
Other Hospital Amenities
- Vista Cafe
- Public Wifi
- Pet visitation program for dogs (ask about eligibility)
- Free parking for visitors and guests
- Clinical staff accompanies patients to medical appointments
Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
9801 Frontier Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Referrals & Tours
t 425-831-3582 or 425-831-2398