Welcome to MyChart
Quick and easy online access to your health information is only a click away with MyChart.
MyChart is a free online patient portal that lets you easily access all your medical information in one secure place, even if you’ve been seen at multiple healthcare organizations. You can even send messages to your doctor directly without going to the clinic or picking up the phone.
If you are having difficulties accessing your MyChart account, please call 833-880-3100.
With MyChart, you can view test results, send messages to your care team and pay bills online. You can even schedule your next primary care appointment online!
View your medical information online.
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive most test results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review after-visit summaries and care instructions from your provider.
Manage your appointments.
- Schedule your next primary care appointment online.
- View your appointment details.
Message your care team.
- Communicate with your care team – it’s as simple as email, but more secure.
- Request prescription renewals with your SVH provider.
- Ask non-urgent medical questions.
Pay your bills online.
- View and pay bills securely online.
- Sign up for paperless statements.
- Sign up for payment plans
Download the MyChart Mobile App
The app is secure and free. On your mobile device, search for and download MyChart from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The app provides fast, secure access to the most frequently used features of MyChart. To use the mobile app, you must first have a MyChart account. Open the app and access the state where your provider is located. Select your provider and log in with your MyChart username and password.
If you manage MyChart for a family member, you can gain Proxy Access to a patient’s MyChart account. Here is a short video about how to set up proxy access.
My Care Corner
Snoqualmie Valley Hospital recommends using the MyChart patient portal and electronic medical records system however, you can still access My Care Corner. If you would like to request a copy of your previous records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.