Services at a Glance
Our medical providers are highly-trained and bring many years of experience to the Valley. Our District includes a full-service hospital and four clinics where you can expect compassionate, patient-centered care.
<<Choose a service to the left for more detailed information.
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital Clinic – Primary Care
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital Clinic – Specialty Care
- Snoqualmie Ridge Medical Clinic
- Snoqualmie Valley Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Emergency Room & Trauma Care
- 24-Hour Emergency Department staffed by board-certified specialty-trained emergency medicine physicians through a partnership with Overlake Hospital.
Endoscopy / Colonoscopy
- Our Gastroenterologist performs procedures in our hospital
- Blood Transfusion & Medications
- Anticoagulation Clinic
Full spectrum of laboratory services
Hospital Patients & Families
- What you can expect
- Bone Density
- CT Scanning
- Digital X-Ray Technology
- Vascular Studies, Echocardiogram
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- On-site Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Swing Bed Program
- Rehabilitation Recovery after surgery or illness
- Open to the public 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily.
- Inpatient & Outpatient Service