Snoqualmie Ridge Urgent Care
Urgent Care without the Urgent Care Co-Pays!
Welcome to Snoqualmie Ridge Urgent Care, the newest addition to the Snoqualmie Valley Health family of services. We are conveniently located in the heart of Snoqualmie Ridge, just two blocks from Snoqualmie Parkway.
This is a full-service urgent care facility and walk-ins are welcomed.
Snoqualmie Ridge Urgent Care was created for non-emergency care, when you know you need to see someone right away, but an emergency room visit isn’t needed. If you feel you need emergency care, please dial 911.
If you’re wondering whether you should head to the Urgent Care or our Emergency Room, here is a quick reference guide:
- Fracture stabilization, including splinting and casting
- Treatments for burns, cysts, abscesses, breathing ailments, asthma and infections.
- Lab and blood tests
- Rapid Antigen COVID-19 tests
- Tests for Pregnancy, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Mononucleosis
- X-Rays: A provider evaluation is required to determine if and what X-rays are required. X-rays may be performed at Urgent Care, or at our main hospital campus depending on the severity of condition.
Have any of these symptoms? Come see us.
- Cold/Flu symptoms (URI complaints)
- Sprains, strains, simple fractures
- Sore throat
- Arthritis/Joint pain
- Eye complaints- pink eye/conjunctivitis
- Ear complaints: swimmers ear (otitis externa), otitis media
- Mild allergic reaction
- Rashes and skin complaints (dermatitis, eczema etc)
- Medication refills
- Dental Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- UTI (urinary complaints)
- Male/Female (STD treatment)
- Rapid testing for COVID, flu, strep, mono, RSV
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Lots more if you need.
We perform Rapid Antigen COVID Testing at the Urgent Care for patients who are symptomatic and would like to see a provider. We do not administer COVID vaccines or booster at the Urgent Care. For more information about those services, please visit our COVID-19 page .
For your safety and the safety of our patients and staff, please call before entering the Urgent Care if you have COVID symptoms such as sore throat, cough, congestion, fever, nausea, or fatigue. Please call 425-831-3800 and we will provide additional instructions for building entry.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, PPO and Self Pay options. We do not accept cash payments for self pay or co-payments.