We understand that the healthcare needs for women differ from the care we provide others in our community. We also understand that each woman and each body is unique. That’s why our Women’s Health Team offers high-quality, personalized care for all types of women’s health issues from puberty through pregnancy testing, menopause, and beyond.
We offer a whole-person approach to:
- Nutrition & Exercise Guidance, including Body Composition Assessments
- Reproductive Planning and Health, including birth control options such as Nexplanon, NuvaRing, Mirena, Skyla, Paragard (hormone-free), Copper T, Depo Provera, Condom Counseling and Vasectomy Referrals
- Emotional Health Counseling for life changes, stress, postpartum depression, depression and anxiety
- Sexual Health Screenings, including STI screenings and care, HIV screenings and counseling
- Breast Health
- Cancer Risk Screening and Prevention
- Period Health
- Growing Body Support, pre-puberty through post-adolescence
- Hormone Management
- Teen Health Clinic
Our Women’s Health Team’s mission is to provide individualized care in a safe space close to home. We would be honored if you trusted us with your care.
For more information, or for a private consultation, call (425) 831-2313.
You can find these services at our three clinic locations:
t (425) 831-2313
f (425) 831-2368
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.