Sarah Eid PT, DPT
Specializing in Orthopedics and Sports Injuries
Sarah graduated with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University in 2016. She is working toward her Postural Restoration Certification. She enjoys tailoring treatments to each patient’s needs and goals.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Total body postural alignment with a focus on breathing techniques and postural awareness
- Orthopedics and sports injuries including post-surgical rehabilitation
- Vestibular therapy for patients with dizziness or imbalance
- Running gait analysis
- Footwear assessment and recommendations
- Soft tissue techniques and joint mobilization
- Taping to help retrain joints and muscles for appropriate loading/unloading during movement
Her interests outside of work include hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, biking, traveling, playing tennis, and spending time with her family.
Kendra Widner, DPT, PT
Lead Physical Therapist, Specializing in Neurological Issues in Adults and Children
Kendra is the outpatient clinic lead. She graduated from Washington State University with her Bachelor of Science, and received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of South Carolina. She incorporates manual therapy and full body assessment into her sessions, with an emphasis on treating the person as a whole. Her areas of interest are:
- Myofascial release
- Neurological impairments including post stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injury
- Geriatric populations
- Dizziness and Vestibular disorders
When not at work, she enjoys camping, hiking and exploring the outdoors with her husband and son.
Janna Stombaugh OT/L
Upper Extremity Orthopedic Management, including Surgical Interventions and the use of Dynamic Splinting
Janna is the Lead Occupational Therapist at Snoqualmie Valley Hospital. Janna graduated from Occupational Therapy school in 2004 at Eastern Washington University. Janna has worked across a variety of settings in her career, including acute care, skilled nursing facilities, home health, subacute settings and outpatient therapy. Janna is a certified ergonomics assessment specialist who completes workstation evaluations for employees at Snoqualmie Valley Hospital. She has a special interest in neurological impairments, upper extremity conditions and working with older adults with a focus on patient’s goals to obtain their highest possible level of independence.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, skiing, biking, running, camping and gardening.
Jamie Hitchcock CCC-SLP
Specializing in Speech Language Pathology
Jamie graduated with a master’s degree in communication sciences and Disorders from Western Washington University in 2016 and is currently completing a clinical doctorate program in Speech Language Pathology from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions. She has experience in providing speech therapy services to the adult and geriatric population across a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings, with primary clinical focus in:
- Aphasia and other acquired language disorders
- Swallowing impairments (dysphagia)
- Cognitive-communication impairments (memory, attention, executive functioning)
- Dementia and behavioral management
- Speech and voice disorders
- Post-stroke recovery and progressive neurological disease management
Her interests outside of work include creative writing, gardening, playing soccer, and hiking with her dog.