Assists you in recovery from injury, illness or surgery through regaining movement and managing pain.
- Post stroke rehab
- Balance and gait
- Post concussion rehab
- Core stabilization
- Neck and back pain
- Deep tissue release
- Pre- and Post-pregnancy treatment and education
- Sports training / running analysis and training
- Ergonomic training for return to work
Helps you to improve, recover or develop the skills you need for daily living and working after injury, illness or surgery.
- Post stroke rehab
- Post brain or spinal cord injury rehab
- Visual/spatial changes
- Wheelchair seating and positioning
- Durable medical equipment fitting and training
- Assistive device fitting and training
- Self-Care management training
Works with you on comprehension, expression and articulation, swallowing difficulties, communication impairments and voice retraining.
- Difficulty with word finding (aphasia)
- Difficulty with motor planning to form words (apraxia)
- Muscle weakness making speech difficult (dysarthria)
- Memory impairments
- Executive Functions
- Deficits post stroke with a Vital Stim certified therapist
- Modified Barium Swallow
This is a cheerful place to do my outpatient rehabilitation. I'm getting what I need to get on with my life. The folks here are serious about helping, but fun. It always makes it seem easier. The hour always goes so fast when I come. –Joyce Lambi
The Hospital District van gets me there on time and picks me up on time. It's a wonderful service because I couldn't get here without it. The people are very great. I love them...all of them. Therapy has been excellent and its helped me. I can still walk.–Oscar J. Hjelt
I like it here because they explain to me in detail the reason why I'm doing a particular exercise.–Genada M. Lynn
9801 Frontier Avenue SE
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
t (425) 831-2376
f (425) 831-3071
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
New Patient Forms
Meet Our Outpatient Team
Learn more about our outpatient therapists.
Background & Education
Healthy Transitions Program
When your outpatient therapy is complete, we offer a program developed with the Snoqualmie Valley YMCA to train you in personalized exercise to continue your work toward your goals. Due to COVID-19, this program is temporarily on hold.